News Corp in $1.24bil. Dutch Soccer Deal

 

 

 

 

 

News Corp. has acquired a 51% stake in Eredivisie Media & Marketing from owner Endemol for an undisclosed sum. Eredivisie is a joint venture with the Dutch league which owns the remaining 49% stake.  The 12-year agreement will require  News Corp.’s Fox International Channels to pay $74 million for the 2013-14 season and rising thereafter to $124 million for the final season. Cumulatively, it is a $1.24 billion deal for the rights to the Dutch First Division.

It is unclear whether News Corp. will retain or sell the domestic TV rights.

You may also like...


Hit Counter provided by Los Angeles Windows